December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and 60% off sale


Hi everyone!



I really hope you have everything ready for tomorrow´s Christmas day. Yay, I´m so exciting, Kubko´s very impatient and so am I, lol. I can´t wait to see how happy he´ll be while unpacking all gifties. Last year, he was so young to realize what´s going on during Christmas, but now he knows everything.

I´m hoping to take some pics so I could use them in my photobook I´m working on and I´d love to have it finished by the end of December. Oh, yes, it means no designing, while I´m scrapping, unfortunately I don´t have time for both passions together. 

Here is my latest layout I created with Digilicous Designs Project 365: December (kit) and I used also some brads from Project 365: December (Brads). Check them out. The kit and whole collection are on Deal of the Day sale and it means you can save 70% off. You sure don´t want to miss out this great deal! But hurry up, it will last only next 7-8 hours as it´s been from Saturday there.




I packed my December Pickle Barrel goodies together, added borders and now you can all get on 60% off sale, but only today and only in theStudio store where Christmas Eve sale has started right now. The sale will end when I wake up Dec. 25th, my time is CET.



Here are some new inspirational layouts 

by hawra

by nibylandia

That´s it from me.
Enjoy this special holidays and have Merry Christmas everyone!

Hugs,
Erika

No comments: