October 6, 2012

$1 Halloween sale on new products + awesome freebies!

Hi everyone! 

Looks like ages I didn´t post anything, I was just little busier with the kids, designing, than lost internet connection for a few days, but finally here I am with some awesome deals :)

Enjoy $1USD sale on theStudio Halloween Coordinated Collection. Well, I went little out of provided colors and probably the style of other contributions too, but I couldn´t help myself, lol. Hope you like it!

I also put all pieces together and you can get in for even better price, 9 goodies, just for $7USD.











Here are some layouts for inspiration


FREEBIE TIME!

Yes, you can see right!

Wonderful PBP collab freebie available through October 
and to my PBP store too :)


See you soon, I have an adorable collection coming out next week, so don´t miss out!

Hugs,
Erika

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 07, 2012. Thanks again.